Do you want to learn how to lighten your hair naturally? If you have dark hair and want to lighten it but don’t want to damage your hair in the process, check out these tips for how to do so safely. You will need one or two of these items: a few tablespoons of white vinegar, lemon juice, or both mixed with water; hydrogen peroxide (3%); baking soda; Shampoo and conditioner. Mix these ingredients in a cup and appLet sit for 15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with cool water. This process may take more than one application—try again every week until you achieve desired results!
Use lemon juice to lighten strands.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. At least realistically speaking, the beholder will most likely care about how their beauty looks to others rather than just their standards. For centuries women have been using lemon juice as a quick and natural way to lighten hair strands without damaging them in the process. Let us now explore this trick for today’s woman!
- Take a bowl and fill it with lemon juice. Let the brush soak in enough of the juice that it will be coated thoroughly without dripping too much when you apply it to strands. After 15-30 minutes, wash out this solution by rinsing hair with Shampoo for an even cleaner feel & use conditioner all over hair afterwards.
Use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda paste.
Let your transformation begin with this delightful volume that comes complete with information on how to lighten your hair and avoid pesky breakage. Best of all, enough for two so you can have a salon day date just like Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck!
- Make a paste Combining one cup of baking soda with three tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide. Now use paste gently to a small section of your hair and wait for a while. Check the progress every 10-15 minutes and pay attention to how much time it takes for the desired level of lightness; leave on like mask up 30 – 60 min max depending on dark your hair is. Now, shampoo your hair when you think you’ve reached the desired shade: don’t forget to use a nourishing conditioner or masque.
Swipe on peroxide for highlights
Ready for a unique DIY hairstyle idea? With this at-home kit, all you need is an applicator like a toothbrush or makeup brush. It allows you to swipe it on as fair peroxide treatment and use the included blow dryer tool to heat the product in areas that have low dye uptake. Use caution! Swipe too much of the product on your hair at once, and you might wind up with orange locks just like Lisa Simpson’s famous childhood trend.
- Gently spread the peroxide on your hair, starting from near the roots and moving upwards. Do not apply too much, or it may cause excessive dryness!
When you’re ready to wash away the excess buildup of oil in your scalp (and sweat!), pour a small amount of hydrogen peroxide onto a cotton ball and gently swipe over vertical sections about 1⁄4 inch thick. Start near your roots, then move up towards the tips – be sure to avoid applying too close to follicles as this might lead to extreme dryness!. Repeat this process with multiples pieces for an all-over highlight, or do some in the front to make face-framing streaks! Wait for 30 – 60 minutes, depending on how dark your hair is, then shampoo it.
Create a honey-infused concoction
Lighten your hair naturally with this fantastic product
give Asian beauty secrets a try, learn how to make honey-infused concoctions that will lighten hair without damaging it.
- Honey and water are a natural way to moisturize your hair with the help of honey’s soothing, hydrating properties. Take two tablespoons of raw honey, mix it into one cup of water for 60 minutes, and then shampoo it out. For extra clarifying, try swapping some or all the water in this recipe with white vinegar, which has been known to gently lighten hair and dissolve buildup from oil and residue that can weigh down strands over time!
Douse hair in apple cider vinegar
If you need an easy way to lighten your hair without sacrificing the condition, then this is the product for you. You’re only five minutes away from having naturally fair locks with a natural blend of apple cider vinegar and coconut milk!
- Apple cider vinegar hair treatment is a great way to achieve shiny, healthy locks. Mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar with one cup water, and after shampooing your hair, condition it, as usual, let the mixture sit for about 15 minutes before rinsing out. Your scalp will thank you!
At Hair Haus Hair Salon, we can certainly eliminate this headache and the risks of inconsistency. Our stylists can lighten up your hair with a professional-grade lightener with a bonding agent in it. This ensure healthy hair during your lightening session.